Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us: email@example.com
- We accept all major payment methods including PayPal.
- We use PayFast, South Africa's leading payment processing solution.
- As well as payflex - No interest, no fees, no catch. Pay in 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. You can apply in checkout.
Do we accept returns?
- Yes, If you are not entirely satisfied we offer a return within 14 days of delivery. Items must be undamaged, unworn and in the original packaging.
- None of our rare boots come with warranty as they are over 5+ years old. Play with at your own risk.
- Please note, we do not offer free returns. That is at the customers own expense.
We deliver nationwide with our trusted courier partner - The Courier Guy. Delivery can vary between 2/3 days depending on where you are located.
Once you have ordered, you will receive a tracking number which can be used to track your order.
We ship with our trusted partner DHL Express worldwide.
Delivery varies between 3-5 business days.
Once you have ordered, you will receive a tracking number via email.
I am looking to sell my boots?
- We do buy boots, please see the "Sell my boots" page and fill in the form.
- Please allow for between 24-48 hours for a response.
I am looking for a specific pair of boots, can you help me?
- Our stock levels change all of the time which means that sizes come and go. Our boots are not available from standard retailers and are usually in limited quantity. However, if you are desperate for a certain pair and cannot source them yourself, give us a shout and we'll try to find them for you.